#1 How accurate is Goldman’s prediction?
According to Goldman, historically, when the S&P returned 30% on a rolling 12-month basis, the next year’s return will average 10.4%. Goldman predicts S&P will return 6% with a 55% probability and 12% with a 25% probability
To be honest, a 10.4% return is still pretty good.
#2 The drama continues at Boeing
- Employees trying to ‘dupe’ the regulators.
- Employees claiming that the aeroplane is designed by clowns.
- Employees have no confidence in their aeroplanes and would not put their own families in Boeing’s aeroplanes
- Boeing’s CEO fired and walked away with millions
#3 Fed Vice Chairman claim monetary policy in a good place
In other words, the party will continue and if the market drops, we will step in to ensure that the market continues to climb.
Have a good week ahead.
- Non-transparent ETFs: What you should know!!!
- Know your ETFs! Your due diligence checklist
- ‘Heartbeat Trades’ & ETFs: The elusive world of tax optimisation
Categories: Weekly Highlights